Showreel and Media Enquiries!
A little bit about me
I’m New Zealand born and bred and settled in Australia in 2004, which is where I embarked on my passion for health and fitness. My brand is my business and I live and breath women’s health & fitness, and this includes a healthy mindset.
I’m passionate about helping women get into shape healthily, which includes nourishing their bodies with great food, exercising correctly and most importantly being positive towards themselves.
During my time in Australia I have thrown my heart into helping people and my brand and profile has grown quite significantly over the years.
I feel very natural in front of the camera, whether I am presenting, working out, modelling, filming videos, acting, or even chatting on the radio, I work well under pressure and love that side of my line of work. I truly love what I do and feel blessed that I have a voice that people like to listen to and trust.
Watch my showreel below!
To book Justine for an event, appearance or promotion please hit the button below!
My credentials include:
- TV Presenter & Fitness Expert for BodyBlade on TVSN – March 2015 til Jan 2016
- Fitness & Health Influencer for Good Price Pharmacy- 2016 til present
- Fitness Expert & Spokesperson for Kmart- 2016
- Oxygen Magazine Brand Ambassador and contributor – 2009 til Present
- Radio Guest Speaker on 3AW
- Hosted a Morning radio segment on SEN from 2013-2014
- 2013 – Completed TV presenting course through BRAVE STUDIOS
- 3 Magazine Covers
- Published Fitness Model and Model since 2009
- Health & Fitness Influencer
- Certified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness instructor since 2005
- Creator of Fit Healthy Mums
Justine is available for TV and Radio appearances. She is also available to present at seminars if you have an event where you need a health and fitness expert as a guest speaker.